- Joined
- Sep 20, 2007
- Messages
- 93
I am wanting to start up a web page to promote my photos for sale. I attempted this before and it was not a great moment in my life.
I found a couple things I would like someone to look at and see if I am on the right track or not.
First here is a link to an inexpensive Web Page Template http://allwebcodesign.com/templates/VT-SurfJet/
Second a link to a web host http://www.inmotionhosting.com/hostingplans.html
I would like advise on the template if it is worth the money and also if the pro option on the web hosting will support this template and if the web hosting is worth its money.
Any other help and or advice would be appreciated
Thanks
ConvictedCowTipper
I found a couple things I would like someone to look at and see if I am on the right track or not.
First here is a link to an inexpensive Web Page Template http://allwebcodesign.com/templates/VT-SurfJet/
Second a link to a web host http://www.inmotionhosting.com/hostingplans.html
I would like advise on the template if it is worth the money and also if the pro option on the web hosting will support this template and if the web hosting is worth its money.
Any other help and or advice would be appreciated
Thanks
ConvictedCowTipper










