Hello,
As some of you may know I just recently switched to comcast internet (it is horrible)..But, I am wondering if anyone here knows why it takes 20 minutes to find 1,000 servers on counter strike. I know there is around 30,000+ servers on CSS, and to find that many servers on my server list it would take a day! Why is this? also when I refresh my server list it shows my pings at around 400/500-2000. What is wrong? Do I need to contact my ISP?
Edit: When I searched for my router on google, people say the router is horrible, and to buy a new one if you ever want a good ping time/no lag on games. I asked comcast for a new router and they said that this one was fine, then the guy showed me all this nonsense stuff that supposedly meant the router was good. Hmm, any recommendations on a new router? Guess I'm going to have to buy one. Also, do you think it is my modem that is doing them? Everyone on google seems to think it is.
As some of you may know I just recently switched to comcast internet (it is horrible)..But, I am wondering if anyone here knows why it takes 20 minutes to find 1,000 servers on counter strike. I know there is around 30,000+ servers on CSS, and to find that many servers on my server list it would take a day! Why is this? also when I refresh my server list it shows my pings at around 400/500-2000. What is wrong? Do I need to contact my ISP?
Edit: When I searched for my router on google, people say the router is horrible, and to buy a new one if you ever want a good ping time/no lag on games. I asked comcast for a new router and they said that this one was fine, then the guy showed me all this nonsense stuff that supposedly meant the router was good. Hmm, any recommendations on a new router? Guess I'm going to have to buy one. Also, do you think it is my modem that is doing them? Everyone on google seems to think it is.
Last edited:







