Incoming Heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
next thing you know, people will be taking sanviches like those to school.
 
Yeah personally, I really don't like any of the unlockables except for the boxing gloves. Natasha is weaker in every aspect compared to the mini gun, as slowing the enemy down doesn't seem to be extremely effective.

The sandvich is decent, except heavies usually travel with a medic because it is such a great combo, making the sandvich useless...

but I see what Valve was attempting to do, trying to make the heavy more independent and all, I just prefer the heavy the way he is.
 
Natasha isnt stronger but it slows people down. I use the old heavy gun. But natasha make a cool sound
 
I find that natasha is better used as a defensive gun, slowing down enemies trying to get to the point or with the intel or just to slow them down so a sentry can hit them, but as for advanceing and attacking or arena maps, I feel the mini gun is more efficiant, as for the sandvich, as it was said most heavies travel with a medic, but the sandvich can save you from burning todeath if you are alone, but 75% of the time when I eat one some shows up to kill me
 
wait thats not right. i meant lock!



btw sorry for double post. silly uneditable announcement posts
 
Ok, you just brought up an 8th month old post to quote something that says this thread is old and needs to be locked?

I am confused.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top