Call of Duty 4- Cd Key in use, please try reconnecting later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Abu

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
649
Whenever i try to log on to a COD4 server, it says key code in use, please try reconnecting later.

Yes i do have a legit copy of the game from best buy.
 
Do you have COD4 installed on another computer? I'd have to say retry the code another 5 times or so then take it back. If they tell you no, get a parent or brother up there to raise hell. Works for me.
 
Did you just get the game and it's never let you in or is this just starting to happen? Sometimes this will happen to me if my internet dies or my game crashes and i try to log back in. I just have to wait a while then try again. If this is a new game I'd take it back to Best Buy.
 
Restart your router, this happened to me and I had to do a router restart. Also, once your router is reset and back on, connect to a server that you havn't played on before, and then connect to the server of your choice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top