midgets spray shop.

midget did you forget about my spray?

I just want =(eG)= on the top ark.....remember?
 
Background Image: Transparency
Picture/subject: Chef Gordon Ramsey
Text: "I'M GONNA EAT ALL DA POKEMANZ"
Text formatting: Impact, white lettering with black border.

Additional Info: tia
 
*head explodes* these are gonna (hopefully) get done tomorow, EVERYONES!!! I cant get them finished tonight as I am going to a glasgow warriors game (rugby) but be expecting some huge payday.

~midget31394~
 
hey midget question u know darths sig the tf2 divison one can u make that for me but have it in black and make it css with like a conuter terroist on the side not a spy
 
ohh then can u make somthing like that cause i like i but he always does blue i kinda want black sig so can u make on with like just somthing saying my name(in my sig) and tf2 divison
 
Background Image: (Transparency I can do) a potato
Picture/subject: potato in back with a red botton in middle writing at top and bottom
Text: Press this to blow up PotatoCannon to make french fries!
Text formatting: (e.g font style etc.) black and a bit big so people can read
Additional Info: PRESS!
 
Sorry about this guys, I shouldve informed you guys, but the mouse on my computer is screwed up, and really doesnt wanna work. I will get em done ASAP. Sorry again. I will get them done hopefully, in the next 2 weeks.
 
Im actually thinking of shutting up shop, for at least a while my computer has been conked out. I think any1 who needs a spray, can request in another shop or post a new thread sorry to bother you guys.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top