- Joined
- Sep 16, 2007
- Messages
- 211
Well finally my beat up 5 year old logitech head set went out, after having problems with the speakers the mic blew out so I went out and bought a new headset. I decided I didn't want to go crazy cheapo or too expensive and with the small town i live in we have radio shack and walmart and after no sucess in walmart (they carry generic crappy headsets) I went to radio shack and got this headset http://www.radioshack.com/sm-buy-th...-usb-stereo-headphones-w-mic--pi-3166831.html
They are great, whoever reviewed these don't know what they are talking about (like most reviews unfortunatly) the headphones go around your ears and are quit comfotable and even thogh the mic isn't close to your head they did a great job on picking up your voice and cutting out background noise.
Another plus is because of these going around your ears they kind of hug your head so if you lean over to pick something up they won't slide off your head like my previous pair. They are also on sale so that is yet another plus.
Here is my old head set (I think it was discountined)
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3123701
except it had two speakers and was the pc version.
They are great, whoever reviewed these don't know what they are talking about (like most reviews unfortunatly) the headphones go around your ears and are quit comfotable and even thogh the mic isn't close to your head they did a great job on picking up your voice and cutting out background noise.
Another plus is because of these going around your ears they kind of hug your head so if you lean over to pick something up they won't slide off your head like my previous pair. They are also on sale so that is yet another plus.
Here is my old head set (I think it was discountined)
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3123701
except it had two speakers and was the pc version.





