Comcast Caps

I got comcast but I don't download 250gb of stuff a month.
 
I'll switch to anything soon, I may even just go to 56k... It'll be an upgrade in my case, if anyone is thinking of Mediacom as their ISP I'll just tell you something to do that'll save you the trouble: Break both your ankles with a hammer

$189/mo 2 Days ago They got their money, and they have been basically down since.. My phone hasn't been up at all, my internet is downloading at 20kbps instead of the 900+ I get when it's working (I get 10Mb down, supposedly) And it's been shady all week, and they constantly do this, here just look at these speedtests from 2 years ago

speedtests.jpg


And here's latencies, just so you know that it's my ISP that's dropping the ball
linequality.jpg


Those speedtests were at 3 AM, 4 AM and 7 AM, mind you, 2, 3, and 6 AM for me, Also, their tech support is clueless, half the time you call the people you get don't know what a ping is, never heard of lag, It's just no use, Wonder if I could get back the nearly 8,000 dollars in the last 4 years they've charged me
 
Last edited:
Verison FiOS all the way. Connection is clean and fast, with no modem to screw with or worry about not working (this is/was a huge issue for me and most people that I know personally who had comcast). Comcast has decent customer service, but it takes them forever to come out and deal with your problems, which are usually temp fixes that end up needing to be fixed again. Internet used to crash all of the time with them. Have had ZERO probs with ma fios since i've had it for the last year or two.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top