Hey again,
Let's get straight to the point; I think TF2 is causing some problems with my internet connection. For some reason whenever I join a server, about 2 minutes later I get the window on the top right corner of my screen saying something along the lines of: "Warning: Connection Problem Auto-disconnect in: x seconds." At the same time, my brother who's checking his e-mail gets his internet stuck and nothing will load. Has anyone else encountered something like this before? Also, will re-downloading do the trick?
Thanks from Killa
Let's get straight to the point; I think TF2 is causing some problems with my internet connection. For some reason whenever I join a server, about 2 minutes later I get the window on the top right corner of my screen saying something along the lines of: "Warning: Connection Problem Auto-disconnect in: x seconds." At the same time, my brother who's checking his e-mail gets his internet stuck and nothing will load. Has anyone else encountered something like this before? Also, will re-downloading do the trick?
Thanks from Killa





