Pola Negri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmen Miranda

Active Member
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
367
Hi all,

( . Y . )Pola Negri just advised that "she" was booted from the Kalt server for not removing her tags.

Unless something has changed that I missed, the Buxom Bombshells tag, while technically a potentially racy theme - depending on your imagination, is still allowed and welcome by eGO.

In fact a couple weeks ago JohnT made an announcement regarding admin rights, etc, for Bombshells.

I just wanted to clear that up so some newer admins are clear. I've made it clear that, while frustrating, this is just an honest mistake, and may in fact happen again in the future, but we're trying, and the BBs will be demure and ladylike if there are any requests made from unsuspecting E's, etc.

The Buxoms are absolutely, die-hard committed to quality, mature, hassle-free gaming. We have a zero policy for sexism, racism, and other such tom-foolery, which is why eGO is a very fitting location to frag. The tag represents the WW2 theme of pin-up girls, noseart, and other "morale boosters" of the era, founded when we started pretending to be women on the internet in 2001. (Most of our parents are not yet aware...)

Thanks guys/gals! Rock on,

=(eGO)=Carmen Miranda ( . Y . )
 
Nice Carmen, i hope you sort this out for good. And you are not imported anymore. :D
 
I just posted in the private eGO forums about this Miranda. I'm very sorry but 2 or the admins in that server were not aware of the post by JohnT explaining the relationship between Buxom Bombshells and =(eGO)=. I entered the server and noticed one of the admins trying to get Pola Negri to change his tag. I spoke to him in admin chat and asked him what the problem was at which point I explained to them that this was acceptable. I told Pola Negri that it was settled, but perhaps I should have explained the misunderstanding a bit more clearly.

Sorry about all that, and hope to see you guys again!
 
Yessir, w00ts all around!

Just to reiterate, all the BBs know to not cause a fuss in case this were to come up again in the future. They'll politely retreat, knowing it's just an honest mistake by someone trying to do their job.

See you all online, hopefully tonight!
 
Well a quick question. Is this another clan we are talking about or are these =eGO='s in another clan as well?? (which the later would surpise me,and wonder why that is)
This is the first I have seen of this and just curious.

Thanks,

TAZ
 
its more of just a group really...its not a gaming clan...but a clan based on fighting for a cause that anyone can be apart of...at least that is my interpretation from what ive read
 
/slaps forehead...

/goes to slap Lida...

The Buxom Bombshells is one of the first DoD clans, formed in June 2001. Our tag was going to be B( . Y . )B, but it was a couple characters too long for OGL.
Who here remembers OGL??

Several older members of eGO and ( . Y . ) go back a ways, and, a few small differences aside, we follow essentially the same code.

In the last couple years things have slowed down a bit in BB-land and I actually resigned my CO post in January, now held by Bettie Page.
Lida had it before that too. We still have a DoD:S server and a TF2 server and we try to organize get-togethers whenever real life allows.

My grandmother never found out that I pretend to be a woman on the internet...
 
sorry Pola might have been someone out of the loop, to be honnest the first time I saw the double tag i was a bit confused but since i know Norma Jean it was easy for me to figure out
 
/slaps forehead...

/goes to slap Lida...

The Buxom Bombshells is one of the first DoD clans, formed in June 2001. Our tag was going to be B( . Y . )B, but it was a couple characters too long for OGL.
Who here remembers OGL??

Several older members of eGO and ( . Y . ) go back a ways, and, a few small differences aside, we follow essentially the same code.

In the last couple years things have slowed down a bit in BB-land and I actually resigned my CO post in January, now held by Bettie Page.
Lida had it before that too. We still have a DoD:S server and a TF2 server and we try to organize get-togethers whenever real life allows.

My grandmother never found out that I pretend to be a woman on the internet...

I can see an eGO field trip. Organize and set a time and date and we can crash your server for a few hours. Carmen or Pola why don't you lead us on the field trip. Just talk to a DL and get it set up man.
 
Last edited:
I am also eGO. JohnT has to add me in since everything about me is screwed up, password, brain, aiming skill. But i'm sure i'm |337 in something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top