5.1 help

Well if you're using headphones, I'd assume that your speakers would turn off. The sound should be coming from your headphones only.

Or I'm missing the problem.

~Gooda~
 
i dont have speakers only te headphones and i semi got it fixed so still looking for help
 
ya i got it fixed i have 5.1 in some games not dod even though i have the 5.1 settings on for it :( and to get it to work for my media player i need a audio enhancer but thats like 20$ that i dont have so i do have 5.1 sometimes yay but i can get my mic to work and also i cant hear anything on vent
 
with my soundblaster exterme music sound card in its control panel is setting for your speakers (2.1, 3.1, 5.1 ect.) you can check to see that this is set right on your sound card. Also there is settings for headsets as well to detect when headsets are plugged in since you will be using the speaker outputs you will need to turn any such settings off. hope this was of some help.
 
no i have it set on 5.1 and i got my sound worken i just dont have my mic worken its not muted as far as i can tell :\
 
I bouth the ax360 headset. I had issues with my mic. I was using the optical connection to the external adjuster. With the optical connection you have to use the included mic connection. It looks like your model you will not have that issue. Do you have another mic to make sure you did not get an DOA one?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top