Where Are All Kustom Kettle Regs!

Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
50
hey all im a reg from Kustom Kettle since it was Kaiser Kettle, so where are the regs from KUSTOM KETTLE!!!!
 
They are all finding their way here, check in at the Kustom Kettle Forum right below this one.

Do you play Source?
 
Heya Chaloner, welcome back. It was nice to see you on the server today....
 
Aye aye... we just need to track 'em down again...

"They'll be coming round the server when they come, they'll be coming round the server when they come... They'll be coming around server, they'll be coming round the server, they'll be coming around the server when they coooooooommmmmeeeee!!" :)
 
oye.....these KK guys! i loved the classic maps! I'ms sure i'll love the source maps!
 
[quote1183432951=!!?DeadAgain?!!]
welcome all, i used to play the Kettle; but, I was BumRusher then. :D
[/quote1183432951]

I rememberz u!

and HOLA!! KK and eGo!!

Hmmm put that together and we can have a KeG oK?

Not.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top