The B3 admin program...

Atrox

I made one post
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
4
I was just curious who set this program up... I've seen it work before and I really like how it runs. I wanted to know if the person who did it is still around because it seems not to be working for me. (or more likely im too tech stupid to get it working) If you guys could help me out here it would be much appreciated. If not, then whatever.
Thankx,
Atrox
 
Ok, let me clarify a few things here... No im not trying to use your server's b3... yes i have a server that i want to implement b3 on and the reason i ask you guys is because you have it on your server, so i was wondering if anyone knows much about installing this program that might be willing to help out if its not too much to ask. Another thing I was wondering about is do you rent your servers, if so from where? or are they run from a private source that has the boxes?
 
Their website has a step by step installation guide, I fallowed it on my own server and it worked fine, then repeated on our servers.


We rent the box, and we setup multiple servers on each box.
 
Alright, thankx bro. I've tried to follow their installation guide and tryed so many odd things, but i just can't get it to work. I know im doing something really stupid wrong, but can't figure out what. Its not a real big deal, server isn't doin so hot for populating and i dont have a real big clan (6 active) to keep people in it so it will probly be goin down in the next few weeks anyway. Thanks
 
well if you can be more detailed then "can't get it to work" I might be able to tell you what your doing wrong, if it's something simple then won't take no time...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top