AP SCORES ARE HERE

Boojala

Active Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
258
Well fellow students let's compare scores and how we did life long or this year or whatever. Post the scores you got. Don't be ashamed of those 2's or 1's... I HATE STATISTICS...lawl...
As for those who take IB tests instead. Take your Irritable Bowels to another thread. Jk. you can post your scores here.

Completed AP AM GOV POL 3 05/07
Completed AP AM HIST 4 05/06
Completed AP ENGL C/L 3 05/07
Completed AP ENGL LANG 3 05/06
Completed AP ENV SCI 3 05/06
Completed AP MATH AB 4 05/07
 
lol i didnt show up to the ap chem test... I knew id get a 2. My teacher was very nice but she wasn't that good at teaching.
 
WOW, i dont think any one got a 5 on the chem at our school .
 
Ehh, idk what any of that means but i got all A's and a B in spanish lol
 
4.0(all a's) since 4th grade(when it started) and dont say im a nerd because i nvr studied. i also got all a's since 4th grade without doing 1 hw assig. i get a a= on all tests and i didnt pay attention in class.(i played with a mini skateboard)
 
Yea, I've only taken two AP Courses, AP Bio (4) and AP Euro (?), but I'm uber good at history so I'm sure i got like a 5 at least.
 
im not going to call to find out what i got im just going to wait until i get it in the mail.
 
Hope i get better than a 3 on my Art history and Us hist.
 
i just got my score and got a 5 on US hist. and 4 on art hist.
 
lol Blindsfell u play with a mini skateboard
I got all A's but not in the simplest class
I got a B in my cooking class lol
 
All i remember is that i got a 94 on my German exam. (Junior high)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top