Im gonna post the same message here that I posted @ netgear's site:
This whole issue started around midnite cst. I was uploading photos from my camera onto my desktop to put them on my myspace page, when our internet went down. Had to wait bout half an hr for that to come back up. When that came back up, I switched it back to my wireless router so my dads laptop could get connection. Unfortunately nothing seems to work. I found a firmware update but dont know how to update the firmware w/o directly d/l it from the site. I tried turning off the power as well as clicking the button in the back to restore the default settings, but no luck. Any ideas/ suggestions??
This whole issue started around midnite cst. I was uploading photos from my camera onto my desktop to put them on my myspace page, when our internet went down. Had to wait bout half an hr for that to come back up. When that came back up, I switched it back to my wireless router so my dads laptop could get connection. Unfortunately nothing seems to work. I found a firmware update but dont know how to update the firmware w/o directly d/l it from the site. I tried turning off the power as well as clicking the button in the back to restore the default settings, but no luck. Any ideas/ suggestions??









