Cases

Gonna say the Antec 1200. I use it and its got plenty of room and the airflow is great. Fairly quiet too unless to crank everything to max.
Gives extra slot for a HDD fan and another fan on the side.
 
Using a swiffer on your comp is a bad idea - it's got a charge. One improper grounding, or a dropped screw bouncing around your case can theoretically cause some damage. ;)

You're right - I used the wrong name here. The dusters DO have charges...the ones I use (the dry swiffer SWEEPERs) do not. Sorry about that!
 
Antec has a new case called the Skeleton.

It has two flavors, the full-sized and the mini-skeleton.

Antec Skeleton

ske08.jpg


Very open design, huge top-mounted fan - gotta see it to believe it :eek:
 
antec p180, superb case, silent and cooles extremely good.

I have one, well the 1st gen of p180. One bad thing I would have to say is the wire management, cannot slip around the back. its in the middle where you WILL have to go around or block the are flow. Which I will mod soon. Just looking at mine is horrifying. :D

found a video of the wiring problem, apparently I'm not the only one with this problem, take a look.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbDD3VeDnmE[/ame]
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top