Solid State Drives ... anyone use them?

I dont think I've seen anyone put any SSD's in RAID. Is it even possible? o.O

PS: You're not funny, noone gives a crap about what may or may not be on your HDDs

SSD works on IDE/SATA. You can raid it. It's hard drive.

Just for laughs - I once used a *64mb CF* card as a hard drive for a router. Worked nicely. Died after about 1 year of 24/7 use. Don't matter what it is - soon as you get it on the interface, you can utilize the interface. Interface has nothing to do with the hardware it's connected to. ( Notice how SCSI/IDE/FC-AL/SATA can all have the same physical drive - but different logic boards attached. )

[ Piracy's against the rules apparently. I'm not trying to be funny. But, if you do that kind of thing -er- when ya run across something you find yourself using, you should buy it. ;) ]

---

And it's physically impossible for a Hard Drive to be faster than memory.
 
Last edited:
the new raptor from western digital is very fast I have both in my computer. I also have a SSD. I would say the raptor line of hard drive is faster. I mean the new one is faster.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top