- Joined
- Jan 16, 2007
- Messages
- 6,091
So current specs:
3.0Ghz C2D
Asus P5N-D 750i SLI board
XFX 9600GT XXX Edition @ 750mhz 512mb/256bit
4GB Corsair XMS2 DD2-6400
2 x 500gb SATA 300 HDD
600W PSU
1920x1200 Resolution 24" LCD
I was wondering if its worth upgrading to a ATi Radeon 4870 Card from my current 9600GT. I just saw the benchmarks and compared to my card the 4870 gets almost 2x the frames on Crysis with max settings at 1920x1200.
3.0Ghz C2D
Asus P5N-D 750i SLI board
XFX 9600GT XXX Edition @ 750mhz 512mb/256bit
4GB Corsair XMS2 DD2-6400
2 x 500gb SATA 300 HDD
600W PSU
1920x1200 Resolution 24" LCD
I was wondering if its worth upgrading to a ATi Radeon 4870 Card from my current 9600GT. I just saw the benchmarks and compared to my card the 4870 gets almost 2x the frames on Crysis with max settings at 1920x1200.
Last edited:













