- Joined
- Aug 6, 2008
- Messages
- 601
Hey there fellow e, eG and eGO's.
I have just bought the game spore.
There are just one problem...
I install it, and after that it just donen't show up anywhere on my computer.
I can start i againt, and auoto start dosen't work. !bang
I have tried with two(!) games and it still don't work.
I have all the requrements.(Sorry if there was a mistake, i'm a litle bad at english.)
Hope you can help and thanks.!
Admiral von Bentebent.
I have just bought the game spore.
There are just one problem...
I install it, and after that it just donen't show up anywhere on my computer.
I can start i againt, and auoto start dosen't work. !bang
I have tried with two(!) games and it still don't work.
I have all the requrements.(Sorry if there was a mistake, i'm a litle bad at english.)
Hope you can help and thanks.!
Admiral von Bentebent.













