Mic wont work

Lt.Dan

Rookie
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
30
Yeah, my mic don't work when im in game. I have all the options setup correctly but it still dont work. It works in teamspeak though
 
I could not get the front analog port on my computer to work for the mic... headphones work fine... just no mic. Would you happen to be using the front port on a Asus mobo based computer?
 
I could not get the front analog port on my computer to work for the mic... headphones work fine... just no mic. Would you happen to be using the front port on a Asus mobo based computer?

It works in teamspeak though

Are you trying to use your mic with teamspeak open? It is very common for ventrillo and teamspeak to "take over" your mic and prevent it from being used in steam games unless the program is off/restarted. I've had this issue in the past on computers I've fixed as well.
 
As for me, my mic never worked when using the front jack... it always worked via USB adapter...
 
Make sure everything is plugged into it's right port...

Update your audio drivers...

Check different ports if possible...

USB or 3.5mm?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top