I i have no life [DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 321 Jul 5, 2007 #1 I'm gonna be gone all next for summer camp, its a boy scout thing. So, i won't be on. If you do see me playing on a server its my bro more than likely. just wanted to let you know.
I'm gonna be gone all next for summer camp, its a boy scout thing. So, i won't be on. If you do see me playing on a server its my bro more than likely. just wanted to let you know.
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Jul 5, 2007 #2 noooo, dont leave !sad cya later.....have fun though
I i have no life [DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 321 Jul 5, 2007 #4 i'm touched, o that didn't come out right B)
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Jul 6, 2007 #8 Well, you role in movie is smaller or have to be done later
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 6, 2007 #9 nice, have fun at... camp?