Which is the best web browser?

Which is the best web broswer?

  • Mozilla Firefox

    Points: 37 66.1%
  • Internet Explorer

    Points: 4 7.1%
  • Google Chrome

    Points: 10 17.9%
  • Safari

    Points: 1 1.8%
  • Opera

    Points: 3 5.4%
  • Other

    Points: 1 1.8%

  • Total voters
    56

Blindsfell

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
3,554
I was just curious to see which web browser most of the clan thinks is the best and why... I know that Mozilla Firefox dominates but I just want to see what else people have to say.

EDIT: Personally I like safari the best because of its template, I just wish it was as stable as Mozilla Firefox and as fast as Google Chrome xD
 
I just use IE, aint got no troubles with it. Dont need to install other stuff either.
Dont care if anything else is better, im used to this :p
 
I just use IE, aint got no troubles with it. Dont need to install other stuff either.
Dont care if anything else is better, im used to this :p

Give this man a token for his commitment:3

I use Chrome, isn't messy and crowded like firefox, depsite being less secure.
 
Internet Explorer here, does everything I need, so I see no reason to switch to anything else. Though I have given other browsers a try.

I tried Google Chrome, but the lack of customization options really turned me off. Hopefully it will grow in that area some, as it seemed like a really solid browser.

I've seen Firefox and I'm not impressed. Not one bit. Though to be honest, I haven't seen it in a long time, perhaps I'll download it and play around with it too see if it's any better.
 
lol, thx :p

I just like the simpel layout from IE.

Is that chrome any good? the interface i mean..

MrAwesome, 01000010 01110100 01110111 00101100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00101110 00101110 00101110


Fish
 
In my opinion Firefox has been alot faster snece the last update so i would go with that...
 
lol, thx :p

I just like the simpel layout from IE.

Is that chrome any good? the interface i mean..

MrAwesome, 01000010 01110100 01110111 00101100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00101110 00101110 00101110


Fish

Google chrome by far has the best interface in a web browser I ever used. Not crowded like the rest of the browsers and it is a fairly new browser so that's why it has some security leaks and fewer customizable features. If it was as old as Firefox or IE it would be way better, but wait a few months and Chrome will be on top ;)
 
lol, thx :p

I just like the simpel layout from IE.

Is that chrome any good? the interface i mean..

MrAwesome, 01000010 01110100 01110111 00101100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00101110 00101110 00101110


Fish

011000010110100000100000011010000110000100100001001000000100100100100000011100110110010101100101
 
01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100110 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110000 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110
 
I love Google Chrome but it recently stopped working for me so I'm back to FireFox. :)
 
once chrome has been ironed out (bugs ect) it will be supa awesome

i dont like chrome's V8
 
I personally use Firefox. It's very reliable and with it's mods you can add you can do almost anything. :p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top