EGO's a Battlefield
with the nod to Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
We are proud, shoulder to shoulder we stand
No promises, no demands
EGO's a battlefield
We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Scan through our sights for so long
All of us knowing, EGO's a battlefield
They ask me to go, to join in the fray
Why do I need it so bad
It would help me to know, if I stand in your way
Will you just smile or get mad
Palermo, believe me, We'll defend our land
Avalanche, Donner, Flash, Kalt, and Strand
We are proud, shoulder to shoulder we stand
No promises, no demands
EGO's a battlefield
We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Scan through our sights for so long
All of us knowing, EGO's a battlefield
When I'm losing control, will you turn me away
Or show me the way to know pride
And if all this gets old, will we still feel the same
There's no way this will die
But you'll help me focus should I lose control
And if you exhaust patience I'll tend to your soul
We are proud, shoulder to shoulder we stand
No promises, no demands
EGO's a battlefield
We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Scan through our sights for so long
All of us knowing, EGO's a battlefield
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjY_uSSncQw[/ame]
with the nod to Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
We are proud, shoulder to shoulder we stand
No promises, no demands
EGO's a battlefield
We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Scan through our sights for so long
All of us knowing, EGO's a battlefield
They ask me to go, to join in the fray
Why do I need it so bad
It would help me to know, if I stand in your way
Will you just smile or get mad
Palermo, believe me, We'll defend our land
Avalanche, Donner, Flash, Kalt, and Strand
We are proud, shoulder to shoulder we stand
No promises, no demands
EGO's a battlefield
We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Scan through our sights for so long
All of us knowing, EGO's a battlefield
When I'm losing control, will you turn me away
Or show me the way to know pride
And if all this gets old, will we still feel the same
There's no way this will die
But you'll help me focus should I lose control
And if you exhaust patience I'll tend to your soul
We are proud, shoulder to shoulder we stand
No promises, no demands
EGO's a battlefield
We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Scan through our sights for so long
All of us knowing, EGO's a battlefield
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjY_uSSncQw[/ame]
Last edited:

















