Hey guys,
Recently I re-downloaded America's Army, but installing it proves to be a problem. When I run the installer, the file unzips itself first, right after that it says I don't have the required rights on the computer, but I've got an admin account.
When I run the installer as an admin, the permission request doesn't come up till five or ten minutes later, and it doesn't work.
Does anyone have an idea that might solve this problem?
Thanks,
Bas
Recently I re-downloaded America's Army, but installing it proves to be a problem. When I run the installer, the file unzips itself first, right after that it says I don't have the required rights on the computer, but I've got an admin account.
When I run the installer as an admin, the permission request doesn't come up till five or ten minutes later, and it doesn't work.
Does anyone have an idea that might solve this problem?
Thanks,
Bas





