Can't join eGO servers

eddycurrents

I made one post
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
21
It must have something to do with our server mod. I can join other servers, but not ours. :(

Right after loading the map, just as it is about to display the MOTD etc., I get a crash with this message:

The exception Privileged instruction (0xc00000096) occurred in the application at location 0x00010100

Anyone else getting this?

I read the other post here about a similar (but not the same) error and tried those things. Didn't help.
 
I posted a possible reason in the other thread, sorry I can't really help much more:

I believe eGo had changed their MOTD around then. I have seen in the past many people having issues like this with HTML MOTD's. Because it has to use an actual browser to display, depending on the code used sometimes it can generate error slike in your case. Unfortionately I am not aware of any fixes for this.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top