Spray woes...

Well, the first thing I would do is make sure that your image size in pixels is divisible by 2. You can check your image size by right clicking on it and clicking "Image Properties". A window should pop up saying something like:

Dimensions: 125 x 125 pixels

So basically make sure the image is an even number.



e.g.

Signature size in pixels is 300x200 = GOOD

Signature size in pixels is 299x199 = BAD



You can resize it very easily in Adobe Photoshop or even Microsoft Paint.

If you need help resizing, let me know.
 
Last edited:
?έяo;494901 said:
Well, the first thing I would do is make sure that your image size in pixels is divisible by 2. You can check your image size by right clicking on it and clicking "Image Properties". A window should pop up saying something like:

Dimensions: 125 x 125 pixels

So basically make sure the image is an even number.



e.g.

Signature size in pixels is 300x200 = GOOD

Signature size in pixels is 299x199 = BAD



You can resize it very easily in Adobe Photoshop or even Microsoft Paint.

If you need help resizing, let me know.

256 x 256 like fuse says in his spray thread.
 
?έяo;494914 said:
Ok i know this sounds stupid, but I have made a mistake of importing it and not selecting it from the drop down menu. I have done this a couple times assuming that when you import it, it changes to it.


maybe lol lemme check really quick
 

Latest posts

Back
Top