G5 Questions

Tylantt

Famous
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
496
Hey guys, my Razer Lachesis messed up on me and I just got my G5, first off, the cord is rubbing against the wooden edge of my desk constantly, would that hurt it? and two, would the Razer Goliathus mousepad cause any problems/ future problems?

Also, the mousepad can pick up a lot of dust and ect so I wipe it off a lot. it can be found at www.razerzone.com
 
The cord rubbing against the edge shouldn't have any negative effect on the mouse, that is unless the edge is razor sharp and cutting into the insulation. So no, in most instances it wouldn't hurt it...

As far as the mousepad goes... unless it somehow shoves a giant splinter into the sensor for the laser diode, shouldn't pose a problem, nor would it be able to break your new mouse.. (if that's what you were asking)
 
Thanks, it's just It's not smooth.. thought it was going to ruin the laser diode or something to that extent
 
If you're in the market for a new mouse pad this is what I use. http://ratpadz.com/

I have the XT, and I got mine for only $10. I get a lot more headshots using this mousepad than my old cloth one, its like a mouse skating rink....its slides....
 
Well, I only want a new mouse pad if I need to because my Goliathus Control edition cost me $30+
 
The G5 cord is encased in fabric., which is very nice. Unless you rub it very fast and put a high tension in it no problem. Even then it would take you a while to break the cord. Loving the cloth instead of rubber or plastic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top