Proxy Server request

Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
157
hey guys im in need of an elite proxy server thats WORKING!!!!
or at least an anonymous one, I've been looking for 2 hours straight and havent found one that works!!!!
Please i dont want transparent, planetlab, government or anything like that

The reason is i got banned of a forum accidentally and i have to explain what actually happened plz help thanzers :D
 
hey guys im in need of an elite proxy server thats WORKING!!!!
or at least an anonymous one, I've been looking for 2 hours straight and havent found one that works!!!!
Please i dont want transparent, planetlab, government or anything like that

The reason is i got banned of a forum accidentally and i have to explain what actually happened plz help thanzers :D

Google "PROXIES"....

The posting of proxies on the forums may be allowed, but it shouldn't be AT ALL.

Use google.
 
As an admin of multiple message boards I can tell you from experience by ecading bans you do nothing more than make the admins mad and make it less likely you will ever be unbanned.

Best course and most mature course of action, at least that I have experienced is to simply email the admin of the site. If you still have access you should be able to click on the contact us or something to that effect and send an email. if that fails do a whois on the domain and send an email to the point of contact and hope it's the admin.
 
If you use Firefox (and who doesn't) you can use the Tor extension. I used that to access Torrentspy... before the MPAA finally got their way.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top