E EmoRaiden[DAM] Poster Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 232 Jul 9, 2007 #1 That's right..It's me. I'm back from home! Back to NO LIFE! THAT MEANS YES MAJOR DOD OWNAGE! I know you guys missed me but no fear...I'm back TO KILL!
That's right..It's me. I'm back from home! Back to NO LIFE! THAT MEANS YES MAJOR DOD OWNAGE! I know you guys missed me but no fear...I'm back TO KILL!
L LegendOfChaos13 -TR- Thread Thumper Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 1,075 Jul 9, 2007 #2 LOL Emo, Welcome Back!!
G Giovanni Forum Fiend Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 586 Jul 9, 2007 #3 welcome back...check out the scrim tonight if you can make it
D DyeMatrix Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 2,504 Jul 9, 2007 #4 [quote1184018362=Giovanni] welcome back...check out the scrim tonight if you can make it [/quote1184018362]
[quote1184018362=Giovanni] welcome back...check out the scrim tonight if you can make it [/quote1184018362]
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 9, 2007 #5 welcome back!!!!!
N NS-83 I made one post Joined Jul 7, 2007 Messages 14 Jul 9, 2007 #6 i can say i dont know you but its good that your back
E Edge Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 318 Jul 10, 2007 #7 Welcome back! Don't you love warm fuzzy welcomes?
S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Jul 10, 2007 #8 o god u and that darn sniper=/....welcome bak emo
T tucknrole Thread Junky Joined Apr 10, 2007 Messages 781 Jul 10, 2007 #9 Aww, man..you got me all excited...I thought you were gonna say Elvis Presley or something... Welcome back anyways, I guess.... !lol Gotcha! Lol, welcome back raiden
Aww, man..you got me all excited...I thought you were gonna say Elvis Presley or something... Welcome back anyways, I guess.... !lol Gotcha! Lol, welcome back raiden
I Infected Ice Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 310 Jul 10, 2007 #10 welcome back man hope to see u on a server soon enough
I Infected Ice Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 310 Jul 10, 2007 #11 welcome back man hope to see u on a server soon enough
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jul 10, 2007 #13 boooooooooooooo!
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Jul 10, 2007 #14 welcome back emo
J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Jul 10, 2007 #15 Hide the women and children!
N NeoJed -TR- Famous Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 515 Jul 10, 2007 #17 Hooray Radien, were going to need you to get our tag back =P
E EmoRaiden[DAM] Poster Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 232 Jul 11, 2007 #18 [quote1184169525=JohnT] Hide the women and children! [/quote1184169525] Just the childr...i ment women..ya women haha..crap
[quote1184169525=JohnT] Hide the women and children! [/quote1184169525] Just the childr...i ment women..ya women haha..crap
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Jul 11, 2007 #19 yay, your back, now i can sleep again