Hellow, I have a problem in Counter-Strike: Source.
When I snipe (use sniper) it zooms in and out very slow so I can't kill anyone, and I love to use scout
And when I throw he-grenades/flashes/smokes it throws very slow so I sometimes flash myself.
I'm not lagging but my ping is very high because I live in Denmark.
I asked Daria if she knew anything about it and she said that it's because of my high ping, but I've seen people with high ping snipe good. (Gangstar snipes amazing and his ping is even higher than mine) And the wierd thing is that it's ONLY on the eGO servers. I've never tried it before.
I would appriciate if you would read this and see if you could do anything to help me with this problem
Thanks.
When I snipe (use sniper) it zooms in and out very slow so I can't kill anyone, and I love to use scout

And when I throw he-grenades/flashes/smokes it throws very slow so I sometimes flash myself.
I'm not lagging but my ping is very high because I live in Denmark.
I asked Daria if she knew anything about it and she said that it's because of my high ping, but I've seen people with high ping snipe good. (Gangstar snipes amazing and his ping is even higher than mine) And the wierd thing is that it's ONLY on the eGO servers. I've never tried it before.
I would appriciate if you would read this and see if you could do anything to help me with this problem
Thanks.








