V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Oct 25, 2008 #21 Here are some more pics I used my Intel's Stock fan to see if it worked well Edit: My niffty little tools Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
Here are some more pics I used my Intel's Stock fan to see if it worked well Edit: My niffty little tools
GCrusader Active Member Joined Oct 4, 2008 Messages 310 Oct 28, 2008 #23 That's an awesome setup! I might get 2 9800 GTX+'s as well. I might wait for the GTX 350 though.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Oct 28, 2008 #24 GCrusader said: That's an awesome setup! I might get 2 9800 GTX+'s as well. I might wait for the GTX 350 though. Click to expand... Yea i heard the 350 was gonna be sweet! I was think about getting it but..... apparently I have to pay off the fines for shoplifting... 250 dollars... so im totally screweed when it comes to money.
GCrusader said: That's an awesome setup! I might get 2 9800 GTX+'s as well. I might wait for the GTX 350 though. Click to expand... Yea i heard the 350 was gonna be sweet! I was think about getting it but..... apparently I have to pay off the fines for shoplifting... 250 dollars... so im totally screweed when it comes to money.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Nov 1, 2008 #27 AWPerator said: Shoplifting? Click to expand... Yea trying to get a game... Stupid of me.... very immature of me. Dad is dissapointed but he understands me now. And he is more lenient now.
AWPerator said: Shoplifting? Click to expand... Yea trying to get a game... Stupid of me.... very immature of me. Dad is dissapointed but he understands me now. And he is more lenient now.