So I decided that my laptop was just too terrible to keep around for much longer. I've made the decision that I'm going to build a computer, but I have minimal knowledge of this field so I need help.
I want to keep the price below $1000. I was given an estimate as to the price for a good system and it was about $700 so around that range would be good.
My goal is to have a PC that can play Left 4 Dead on at least the recommended settings.
I would like to have at least 2GB of RAM and a dual core processor.
Help/suggestions/links would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
I want to keep the price below $1000. I was given an estimate as to the price for a good system and it was about $700 so around that range would be good.
My goal is to have a PC that can play Left 4 Dead on at least the recommended settings.
Left 4 Dead System Requirements
Minimum:
* Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
* Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
* Memory: 1 GB
* Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
* Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
* Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
* Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
* Memory: 1 GB
* Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
I would like to have at least 2GB of RAM and a dual core processor.
Help/suggestions/links would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!












