IM SORRY EVERYONE

Dang, you can beat it man keep up your spirits, and remember we'll always be here for you praying and wishing you the best of luck. I'll be praying for you
 
To many questions ya'll have,
Im 19
Didn't bother to ask the doctor what kind of cancer it is
Cause I was to pist of at him to ask.
and
Thank you all for the support
I WILL BEAT THIS....
Just wish me luck on my surgery date, lol
I'll tell ya'll when it is.
 
Sorry to hear that. You will definitely be in our prayers! Keep us informed so that we can have pray for specific needs. Like....when is your surgery date? What are the surgery-ing? ;)

May the Lord protect you in this time of need, Amen.
 
Stay with us a little while. If you cant, go with Jesus and I'll meet you there in time. You stay strong and remember that death is not the end.
 
I don't even know what to say xblaze, I would drop DODs though and go live the rest of you're life out to it's fullest. Sounds cliche but it's the best thing to do, go fulfill whatever dreams you had. You now know that tommorow may never come you need to do everything you always wanted to do but put off until the next day. Do some crazy things and we'll all be here praying for you to return. :(

In the meantime fight this thing like crazy dude, fight like the Edge gamer you are. Any help we can provide I'm sure we will!!!
 
Theres not alot i can say, it's allready been said. I know you can get through this, allthough we havent talked and i know you don't know me. I still feel horrible, and I wish i could do somthing. but i can't. Best wishes. Darren
 
You will be able to survive the cancer, my grandpa was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma like 5 years ago and they told him he had less than a year to live and he is still his normal self. Trust me, you will make it. Be optimisic thru the whole thing :-)

~!Andy!~
 
Holy....Dude, i am so sorry to hear that. If i doubt you, i am sorry.
Just hang in there, you'll be ok.
 
..omg dude im soo srry....i just had a grandpa pass away from cancer...i will pray for you...

best wishes

-Kyle
 
jesus tap dancing christ bro. thats horrible. Really??? SIX MONTHS!?!!? holy shit live it up man call me up i will buy you a beer or something damn...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top