W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Jul 22, 2007 #1 Not much of a group photo, but more like a human tower
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jul 22, 2007 #2 WHAT HAPPEN to eveyone????? so little play HAHAHAHAHAHHAH! i dont blow up anyone
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 22, 2007 #3 man whos the lucky guy on top?
E =(eG)= Pvt.Ryan -TR- Poster Joined Nov 18, 2006 Messages 129 Jul 22, 2007 #5 he's not going to be so lucky when Baron's nade kills the guys under him... lol
S Sensenman I made one post Joined Jul 16, 2007 Messages 11 Jul 22, 2007 #7 where are the all sniper/rocket/mg pics?
Yoo-Hoo!{RD} Famous Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 540 Jul 22, 2007 #8 I think the guy on top is me, but it depends on when it was taken. All but one other time I was just hanging out on the turret instead of the tower.
I think the guy on top is me, but it depends on when it was taken. All but one other time I was just hanging out on the turret instead of the tower.
T TayntedSoul Rookie Joined Jul 10, 2007 Messages 30 Jul 22, 2007 #9 i was the guy underneath the guy ontop... baron kept sploding everyone
G GulfStream5 Jul 25, 2007 #10 [quote1185338350=Sensenman] where are the all sniper/rocket/mg pics? [/quote1185338350] Yea, the axis used some serious teamwork to have fun i wanna see those pics of all of us using the same weapon.
[quote1185338350=Sensenman] where are the all sniper/rocket/mg pics? [/quote1185338350] Yea, the axis used some serious teamwork to have fun i wanna see those pics of all of us using the same weapon.