Problem with eGo servers

passenger

Rookie
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
77
I have a problem. I was playing on dustbowl, when out of nowhere, my character was stuck, as well as everyone elses, but there was mic chatter. I tried to rejoin, but all of my favorites were erased. I tried to re add them, but it wont let me, anyone have any remedies for this :confused:
 
Sounds like blob file corruption. No real way of fixing, it just happens to me once or twice a month.
 
well just about every time something screws up when im in game its due to a steam update happening right in the middle. have you restarted steam?
 
Who-ray! I fixed it, turns out my favorites filter was set so no games would show up :/ But thanks for the help guys.
 
its could be a couple things ether massive lag or steam crashed thats realy the only things that can effect everyone on the server . as for your favorites thats a common problem its ether your steam not able to connect or steam crashed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top