Just to clear it up...

ramatheson

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
650
Just fyi...this is no big deal to me at all, but...

my name is pronounced R.A.Matheson, the first two letters are my first two initials


Richard Alden Matheson

:) I go by that name (r.a.matheson) online and all that because I am a writer and the name Richard Matheson was taken already. He wrote Stir of Echoes, I am Legend, What Dreams May Come, 16 Twilight Zone episodes, Twilight Zone the Movie, and a ton of other stuff.
 
thx RAM!, just so u know too my name is from a rapper, not cuz i dont like sugar lol
 
I think I spent the scrim calling you Mr. Matheson. .. LOL

Thanks for the grammar lesson. Remind me to nade you later.
 
I think I spent about 15 minutes trying different ways to pronounce your name, and none of them came out the way you just told me..I don't think I would have guessed that one..
 
[quote1185245496=Food_Fight!]
Can I still call you Rama? :)
[/quote1185245496]

Rama-lama-dingdong Quack
 
I prefer to say it as one word, it rings of intrigue and wondrousness. Almost like a myhtical character from some untold tale of honour and downright delectable-ness
 

Latest posts

Back
Top