System specs:
Time of this report: 11/12/2008, 22:30:59
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: EP45-DS3L
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 446MB used, 3493MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
So the problem is after combat I can't move my character...I can pan the camera around the character but I can't move him forwards or backwards. The only way I can "fix" this is to save and re-load again. But since it does this every time I end combat it gets old very fast.
I posted on the Obsidian boards but no one seems to be able to help me out...all I got was a suggestion to run the game under one processor instead of two...but I don't even know how o do that. I know this is a long shot but can anyone help me out here?
Time of this report: 11/12/2008, 22:30:59
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: EP45-DS3L
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 446MB used, 3493MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
So the problem is after combat I can't move my character...I can pan the camera around the character but I can't move him forwards or backwards. The only way I can "fix" this is to save and re-load again. But since it does this every time I end combat it gets old very fast.
I posted on the Obsidian boards but no one seems to be able to help me out...all I got was a suggestion to run the game under one processor instead of two...but I don't even know how o do that. I know this is a long shot but can anyone help me out here?




