Tonight's (7/24) scrim info:

Just fyi, MST is currently three hours behind EST, not two.

:) Just wanted to save people some confusion hopefully!
 
[quote1185322784=ramatheson]
Just fyi, MST is currently three hours behind EST, not two.

:) Just wanted to save people some confusion hopefully!
[/quote1185322784]

I just checked into this...for some reason, Phoenix, or perhaps the entire state of Arizona is on standard time right now, not daylight savings. This accounts for the one hour difference. Now I'm wondering why Phoenix is the only city that is not on daylight savings time. Anyone have an answer?
 
Oh yeah, I"m sorry, it is just Arizona. My bad, but yeah.

Lol...fixed confusion by adding confusion, lol. :)
 
[quote1185323862=ramatheson]
Just fyi, MST is currently three hours behind EST, not two.

:) Just wanted to save people some confusion hopefully!
[/quote1185323862]

Yeah, that's not exactly right.

From the 1st Sunday in November, to the 2nd Sunday in March, we have the same time as all the MST States (Nevada, N. Mexico). But right now, we are the same as PST and 1 hour behind MST.

Arizona (except Navaho nation) does not change their clocks for DST, but other MST States do.

EDIT: I see that you changed that...lol
 
Bah...trying to get in as we speak on my other PC. Someone leave and let me in! Lol...jk, I'll just keep trying.
 
couldn't get in either...so mad. i skipped so many things just to be able to play, and i cant get in cuz of a bad pw.
 
lol u did make it in azn! i had it on auto join and each time i was about to connect bad pw kept me from gettin in and still 6 other ppl got in b4 me:(, im not mad though there will b more scrims:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top