Heya all,
Does anyone have information on PunkBuster and DoD server compatibility? I read PunkBuster allows server admins to request client-side machines to send graphical output from graphic card.
I am not asking to alter the EdgeGamers server or anything like that. I'm just curious if DoD servers are capable of enforcing/running PunkBuster to catch cheaters who use custom skins (VAC can not distinguish).
Plz let me know if anyone knows about it, OR have a link to an article on compatibility.
Thanks!
Does anyone have information on PunkBuster and DoD server compatibility? I read PunkBuster allows server admins to request client-side machines to send graphical output from graphic card.
I am not asking to alter the EdgeGamers server or anything like that. I'm just curious if DoD servers are capable of enforcing/running PunkBuster to catch cheaters who use custom skins (VAC can not distinguish).
Plz let me know if anyone knows about it, OR have a link to an article on compatibility.
Thanks!








