Graphics Card Upgrade? (Vote!!)

What card??

  • ATI 4780

    Points: 14 73.7%
  • NVIDIA 260

    Points: 5 26.3%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .
Good choice with the 4870, also a good choice getting a 1G card over a 512, that alone will help with your performance.

I had two 4850's in crossfire and they were great... too bad ATI's drivers stopped working for me after a certain release. I would have said get a GTX 280... so FREAKIN FAST
 
yeah i believe they are close to being the best single core Graphics card out there (the GTX 280 is what im talking about)
 
yeah i believe they are close to being the best single core Graphics card out there (the GTX 280 is what im talking about)

Thats why I decided to go with it. Instead of having two 4870 gpu's I can just have one gtx280 gpu which will pull less power (not much less) and has half the chance of failure in my eyes. Plus I love nvidia :)
 
yeah, i dont really "love" a company to tell you the truth, i just kinda go with whatever is the best for my money.

I never usually go for 2 cards in SLI or Crossfire, so the boards i get wont matter. And with me upgrading to x58 sometime in the next year, it wont matter.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top