Well I have the PC-P80 Case. Pictures Here
There is a case that I have just found at new egg. Its called the PC-P60 which is probably a younger brother of the P80. If I saw this earlyier I would i have bought this.
They look about exactly the same. The P60 just has less fans and less Drive Slots. And its a Midtower not a fulltower. There is also a price difference of 100 dollars between them.
The PC-P60 is $249.99 USD
The PC-P80 is $349.99 USD
Link To PC-P80
Link To PC-P60
Comparison Between Them Link
There is a case that I have just found at new egg. Its called the PC-P60 which is probably a younger brother of the P80. If I saw this earlyier I would i have bought this.
They look about exactly the same. The P60 just has less fans and less Drive Slots. And its a Midtower not a fulltower. There is also a price difference of 100 dollars between them.
The PC-P60 is $249.99 USD
The PC-P80 is $349.99 USD
Link To PC-P80
Link To PC-P60
Comparison Between Them Link









.