- Joined
- Nov 1, 2008
- Messages
- 1,187
Errr... I recently (today
) bought a headset and I can seem to get it working with DoD:S. It's been aggravating me since I have the options in DoD checked to 'enable mic', 'boost mic' etc. My sound driver is up to date. Everything is at default settings as well. And I'm running Windows Vista. The mic is HP Premium Stereo Headset. If anyone could help me, your efforts are gladly appreciated! 
) bought a headset and I can seem to get it working with DoD:S. It's been aggravating me since I have the options in DoD checked to 'enable mic', 'boost mic' etc. My sound driver is up to date. Everything is at default settings as well. And I'm running Windows Vista. The mic is HP Premium Stereo Headset. If anyone could help me, your efforts are gladly appreciated! 










