I bought Turtle Beach headphones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshman

Poster
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
200
So yesterday i bought my self the Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA2 5.1 channel Surround Sound PC Headphones and they should be arriving tomorrow or the day after, but im gonna post up some features here for you tell me what you think. (I'm just taking them things off the Turtle Beach site site.)

True 5.1 channel surround sound from 8 speakers.

5.1 channel amplifier with master volume, plus individual controls for front, surround, center and sub channels.

Bass enhancement units adds sonic realism.

High-fidelity, large diaphragm drivers for front and
surround channels.

Eliminates game sounds picked up by chat mic.

Works with any 5.1 ch sound card or motherboard.
 
I have a pair of those myself, had em for about 9 months now. Best headset ever!
 
Cool, I can't wait to get mine.:):):):D:D:D Funny thing is though i actualy had to go buy a new sound card, and i got it for $15 whatta steal! :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top