Showdown Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
Showdown

Showdown

with thanks to Breakdown by Tom Petty

It's all right if you frag me
Though I'd rather you don't
You'll never see me go runnin away
Better believe that I won't

There is no sense in pretendin'
Your gunfire gives you away
Nothing inside you likes dying. Like I do?
We've all just come here to play

Come on, showdown, go ahead give it to me
Showdown, find me in your sight
Showdown, I'm looking for you, can you see?
Showdown, its all right
Its all right
Its all right

Showdown, go ahead give it to me
Showdown, find me in your sight
Showdown, I'm looking for you, can you see?
Showdown, its all right
Its all right
Its all right



For all of you Petty Breakdown fans


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zddQYjX-xMU&feature=related[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top