GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Jul 29, 2007 #1 [link=http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z233/xsk8erx68/Untitled-1.jpg]Check this out!![/link] Great work Guys!!
[link=http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z233/xsk8erx68/Untitled-1.jpg]Check this out!![/link] Great work Guys!!
K KillerKrazy777 I made one post Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 11 Jul 29, 2007 #3 yea i saw that too woot tah teh bootz
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Jul 29, 2007 #5 I know I spotted that, tis awesome
S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Jul 29, 2007 #6 great work!!! lots of carnage!!!!
S SpetzNaz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 2,116 Jul 29, 2007 #8 its a screen shot, showing all 6 servers completely full.
Dominion Curmudgeon Executive Joined Oct 21, 2006 Messages 2,831 Jul 29, 2007 #12 I see your 179 players and raise you 3.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 30, 2007 #13 hahaha nice Dom ^^^^^ you win the pot
D Drunk Baby [JR] Poster Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 244 Jul 30, 2007 #15 i wanted anzio lol but the servers rock thanks eGO!!!!!!
I Infected Ice Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 310 Jul 30, 2007 #16 only =(eGO)= could pull that off cause we are l33T
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Jul 30, 2007 #17 We should do a map rotation of Flash and anzio maybe ? just a thought