Microphone Problem

Renegade

Rookie
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
39
Okay, my microphone works anywhere and everywhere expect steam. When I do a Mic Test, I can hear myself but it like repeats the noise + my voice and it sounds awful. I can hold my mic down and make everyone in the server bleed from there ears, however I don't wanna do that.

Got any idea's?
 
get a new mic? or you can get a mic that is on a headset instead of it being alone or make sure the metal of the jack is not touching the back of the pc because it will cause function and or you can get a usb interface that you can plug a mic into and it will be clear as crystal but the interface is like 147 $ or something anyway hope it helps also you might want to mute mic in your desktop or lower it and turn off boost might help also
 
o i have a mic that sounds great if u want it i dont need it i also have a headset with a mic to
 
I turned off the Mic Boost, it's okay. My headset is a gaming headset, can't get rid of it :) too beautiful.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top