- Joined
- Jul 22, 2008
- Messages
- 1,806
every time I try to load in with a server all I get is this
"Connecting to 72.233.91.126:27015...
Connected to 72.233.91.126:27015
Team Fortress
Map: cp_Blackmesa_v2t3
Players: 9 / 32
Build: 3631
Server Number: 129
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: tile/floor_tile_001a
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: tile/floor_tile_002a
Bad CRC for particles/burningplayer.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/item_fx.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/medicgun_attrib.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/rocketjumptrail.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/speechbubbles.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/teleport_status.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/water.pcf
Server is enforcing consistency for this file:
particles/water.pcf
Host_Error: Server is enforcing file consistency for particles/water.pcf"
How do I fix this
This is the same when I create on LAN
Edit:I fix it I back my files up
"Connecting to 72.233.91.126:27015...
Connected to 72.233.91.126:27015
Team Fortress
Map: cp_Blackmesa_v2t3
Players: 9 / 32
Build: 3631
Server Number: 129
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: tile/floor_tile_001a
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: tile/floor_tile_002a
Bad CRC for particles/burningplayer.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/item_fx.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/medicgun_attrib.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/rocketjumptrail.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/speechbubbles.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/teleport_status.pcf
Bad CRC for particles/water.pcf
Server is enforcing consistency for this file:
particles/water.pcf
Host_Error: Server is enforcing file consistency for particles/water.pcf"
How do I fix this
This is the same when I create on LAN
Edit:I fix it I back my files up
Last edited:








