- Joined
- Jul 20, 2008
- Messages
- 226
It all started when I was playing on my PC then I realized that there's some "Bad Stuff" on my desktop that I had never put there. Immediately I delete them off my desktop and open my Windows Task Manager and find a process called ~.exe. So I end the ~.exe process and search my PC for anything with ~.exe in the name and delete those too. Then I run my Spyware Terminator and it finds another thing with ~.exe and deletes it. After that whole situation was over I go onto firefox it takes me from my homepage to some advertisement so I Ctrl+Alt+Delete again and find a Process called AppleMobileDevice then end the process then start up firefox again and then....
(Break so wall of text does not kill your eyes)
It takes me to some bogus virus scanner page that says I have millions of viruses and the only way I can navigate off of it is by immediately clicking on a link to a different website when I start up firefox... Cant find any other process that looks harmful and neither can my Antivirus. And I know that my homepage is not a harmful website because I can go to it without the Bogus Antivirus screen popping up if I navigate away and navigate back without clicking the homepage button...
Any tips or tricks? Sorry if it made no sense, I'm not good at explaining stuff.
(Break so wall of text does not kill your eyes)
It takes me to some bogus virus scanner page that says I have millions of viruses and the only way I can navigate off of it is by immediately clicking on a link to a different website when I start up firefox... Cant find any other process that looks harmful and neither can my Antivirus. And I know that my homepage is not a harmful website because I can go to it without the Bogus Antivirus screen popping up if I navigate away and navigate back without clicking the homepage button...
Any tips or tricks? Sorry if it made no sense, I'm not good at explaining stuff.










