My New video card

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
I'm buying it off new egg, on our site i was thinking of buying a whole new pc, when i can buy a new video card, Some people may not know this but, I have a Geforce FX 5950 witch is really old if you didn't know, But this week or 2 it's been giving me problems like,Shutting off my monitor when my motherboard says FF
So i've been wanted to get this and now that i got 30 dollors, 10 From my Grandma and 20 my mom gave me i'm going to ask her if i can get this :D

Plus my mom and dad are paying the rest :P

I hate it when I'm gaming and this Stuff happen,it's Really annoying
Also please note i can't get better than this one because of my mother board
Pictures below!

link or picture
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102762

Mycard.png


Card3.png


Mycard2.png


card4-1.png
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top