- Joined
- Aug 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,636
I think it may be only 10 =(e)= allowed per server. They said 10 =(e)= slots would be reserved for each server, but it wasn't clear whether or not that meant only the 10 in those slots would be allowed to play.
I got in there early enough to play, but when I saw that the strand server was just going to go ahead and scrim on strand for it's map, I decided to leave. ...strand is not a good scrim map in my opinion, and I'm not a fan of it period. Would've hopped over to Aura but there were around 15 =(e)='s in there already.
Ah well, maybe next time.
I got in there early enough to play, but when I saw that the strand server was just going to go ahead and scrim on strand for it's map, I decided to leave. ...strand is not a good scrim map in my opinion, and I'm not a fan of it period. Would've hopped over to Aura but there were around 15 =(e)='s in there already.
Ah well, maybe next time.








