alright, for some reason my processing usage will randomly jump from like 4-10% all the way to like 50- 80 % when my computer is just sitting doing nothing. I end all the unnecessary processes bringing me down to about 25- 30 processes. Is the problem in my processor or something else in my computer such as power supply? Also every now and then it will be at a normal rate of 4-10, and the fan on the processor is quite, however when it gets loud it starts to jump. When i installed my processor ( 2.2ghz), i didn't put any thermal paste in between, could this be the problem?
EDIT:
I put in new thermal paste, but its still jumping but at a smaller rate now its 20-30% and the fan is quieter. Also there were no viruses found
EDIT:
I put in new thermal paste, but its still jumping but at a smaller rate now its 20-30% and the fan is quieter. Also there were no viruses found
Last edited:

















